Don’t answer that yet…
First, how do you know?
I think that is easy if you are able to review your attitude.
So, what do you have to deal with first to know if you are committed to your success online?
Which of these to do you think is going to happen…
- You will have to work, and put in effort, invest money, and suffer failures along the road to success
- Find a system that will make rich in 30 days or less and not have to spend any money
If your answer is #1 above, then you are likely very close to being fully committed to your success.
Honestly, I wish there were a way to avoid the “get rich quick” “I wanna home business now””I want it all for free” people.
The problem online is, these people find your product and service just like the serious people do.
The Need for Ethics and Quality
So you have to accept that, and maintain high ethics for the quality of what you do, and how you represent yourself in order to attract the best customers and clients among all the wishful thinkers.
Now that we’re clear on how I’m thinking, lets add a few things to help you decide if you really want to commit to your future on the internet…
If you definitely know you will commit to your success then outline these things on paper:
1. What will your business actually be?
2. Exactly what is it you will sell or market to everyone?
3. Who is everyone? Exactly who’s going to buy your product or service?
4. What makes your product or service significantly more unique or valuable than others?
Thinking Things Out for Online Success
You do have to think these kind of things out. Answering something like, “I just want to sell affiliate products” is not a good answer. Get specific.
Finally, if your expectations are that you have to be independently fully profitable in 60 to 90 days, and you have very little cash to do it, you need to change your expectations.
This can certainly be your goal, but if you can’t accept that you may not achieve it, then you are not ready to have your own business.